UMW HOLDINGS BERHAD
Jalan Puncak, Off Jalan P Ramlee,
50250 Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603 2025 2025 (main)
Fax: +603 2025 2026 (general)
FOLLOW & LIKE US
The UMW Management Trainee Programme is a year-long programme that takes aspiring young talents through a series of structured development programmes and job rotations. This programme seeks to maximize the successful applicants’ exposure towards UMW’s chosen industries and give them a broad overview as well as tailored guidance on how we operate as a Group worldwide.
As our management trainee, you can look forward to receive knowledge and experience that will help kickstart your career journey. You will be working hand-in-hand with our highly skilled, dedicated workforce, and be exposed to the well-oiled machine that has brought the Group its continuous success and its strong presence in 11 countries (Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar, China, Brunei, Singapore, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea).
We offer a 360-degree approach for our management trainees via the following methods:
- Market competitive rewards programme
- High performance work culture
- Targeted learning and development
- Accelerated career and development
- UMW top talent pool
How can you apply to be a Management Trainee?
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- You are a fresh graduate of 25 years old and below with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or a young executive with less than 2 years of working experience
- You possess excellent communication skills: verbal and written
- You are actively involved in extracurricular activities
- You are a dynamic team player
Application will open in August.